Tuesday 19 March 2013

How can i keep my hair from getting split ends?

Ok I got a good haircut on friday, getting rid of all my split ends etc,
Im trying to grow my hair so keeping it healthy.
I've just noticed that i have a few split ends, but there small.
Is there anything I can do to seal my ends and keep them healthy.
Also if you have any tips to grow my hair it would help
Thanks :)

What is a VPN?


VPN is (Virtual Private Network) were first used by companies to enable their employees to securely access internal systems such as email remotely (e.g. from home or while on business trips). Today they are increasingly being used for personal use by individuals to protect their privacy while online in public places (e.g. when using the wi-fi connection in a cafe) or in a country where the internet is censored / blocked (e.g. China, Saudi Arabia…).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.