Friday 1 February 2013

How to play aion on Romania sever from outside of Romania

How to play aion on Romania sever from outside of Romania

 

To tell the truth I registered on Aion source just to ask this question - is it possible to play on Japanese servers without lagging like hell?I live in Poland and don't have a Japanese IP (well, pretty obvious, right? ;). As for the website and creating account, that isn't a problem, proxy did the thing. But things get complicated with connecting to the server using the game client.I've read something about VPN, is there any that works well enought to be able to enjoy the game (ie. no lags)?And one more thing - is there any way to pay for the game/gametime without a Japanese credit card (I have an European one for paying online, bought stuff from Amazon Japan with it).Well, the thing is that I had to use proxy to connect to their website. And because you set proxy in your browser, I'd probably just get the IP error someone mentioned here on the forums. I've been considering VPN but I have to look into it first, 'cause I've never used one before. No problem with paying for points with CC other than Asian? (I once tried to buy Mabinogi point's and it had the 'verified by (Asian) visa' restriction) 

 

What is a VPN?

VPN's (Virtual Private Network's) were first used by companies to enable their employees to securely access internal systems such as email remotely (e.g. from home or while on business trips). Today they are increasingly being used for personal use by individuals to protect their privacy while online in public places (e.g. when using the wi-fi connection in a cafe) or in a country where the internet is censored / blocked (e.g. China, Saudi Arabia…).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.