Thursday 14 February 2013

How soon can this fellow return to work?

One of my household staff is unfortunately having his leg amputated next week, due to an ongoing condition.
I would like to know how soon after the operation he can return to his duties. Ideally, if he's having the operation in the morning, I would like him to be back sweeping the stables etc, by mid-afternoon. I assume he'll be given a prosthetic leg.
Has anyone any experience of this? My wife suggests an entire day, but I really would like to avoid that.

What is a VPN?


VPN is (Virtual Private Network) were first used by companies to enable their employees to securely access internal systems such as email remotely (e.g. from home or while on business trips). Today they are increasingly being used for personal use by individuals to protect their privacy while online in public places (e.g. when using the wi-fi connection in a cafe) or in a country where the internet is censored / blocked (e.g. China, Saudi Arabia…).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.